Monday, 5 May 2014
Question 2: how does your media product represent a particular social group?
Our Media product is representing a young girl. The way we portray this young girl is innocent and sweet but also dark on the inside. I was the actor who played the young girl in our opening sequence and in order to make myself look the way needed i had to wear pyjamas with small animals on them and I had to plait my hair as a young girl would. in the opening sequence we do not see much of the girls troubled mind but what we do have is the nightmare scene in which she is pulled into darkness. We tried to portray as scared but not terrified, almost as though she is looking for a way out of the dream. As im not as young as the character I had to think of the night when I had nightmares as a young child, how it made me feel and then I applied that to the character.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment