To create the poster, I used Microsoft Word because it is a program that I am familiar with and know how to use. I began by looking ta royalty free pictures that suited the effect I was going for and something that could represent the film as whole rather than reflecting just our opening sequence as this is how it would be if we created a whole film. I didn't use a picture from our piece as I didn't think any of them would be effective enough and also didn't bring the right message.After choosing a picture for a background I then added the name in a similar font that we used for the titles in the opening sequence as I beleive this was more effective than using any other font as it had more correlation to the piece.
The smoke used to symbolise dreams in the opening sequence was also pictured as the hand was holding it as though it was mastering the dream/nightmare realm.
It took me a long time to find the perfect photo as I wanted it to mean something to the sequence.
No comments:
Post a Comment